CQV Control Technician
We’re recruiting a CQV Control Technician to join a multinational client’s medical device state-of-the-art facility in Dundalk Co. Louth.
This is a rotating shift role with 3 x 12 hour day shifts one week and 3 x 12 hour night shifts the following week.
• 2021 Winners of the Apprenticeship Employer of the Year Awards
• SFA Finalists 2022
• Irelands fastest growing calibration provider
• Vibrant diverse growing team
• Equal Opportunities Employer
Interested or want to know more?
Just fill in your details and we'll be in touch.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring of black and clean utilities.
- Respond to alarms and provide training on responding to alarms.
- Support any commissioning work carried out by the CQV team.
- Assist the utilities team to manage inventory, follow SOPs, and complete daily checks.
- City & Guilds 225 Parts 1, 2 & 3, or National Craft Cert qualified in the trade of Instrumentation, or Diploma in Industrial Automation & Controls or Applied Physics and Instrumentation
- A good knowledge of Calibration Systems and Automation/Controls system
- Literacy in Computer Operating Systems and applications such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
- Possess excellent Communication / Documentation and Interpersonal skills
- Market leading salary (your rate + shift allowance 33%)
- Company Vehicle (optional)
- Daily Subsistence
- Company Pension Contribution
- Income Protection
- Death in Service Benefit
- Training & Educational Assistance
- Work life Balance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 21 Days Annual Leave
Want to keep up to date on future vacancies at CalX?
Stay up to date on our new vacancies by signing up for CalX Opportunities Text Alerts and we’ll text you with links to new roles as they arise.
We promise to never call you unless you ask us to and you can opt-out at any time by emailing email@example.com