E & I Technician
We’re recruiting an E & I Technician for a manufacturing site in Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
• 2021 Winners of the Apprenticeship Employer of the Year Awards
• SFA Finalists 2022
• Irelands fastest growing calibration provider
• Vibrant diverse growing team
• Equal Opportunities Employer
Want to keep up to date on future vacancies at CalX?
Stay up to date on our new vacancies by signing up for CalX Opportunities Text Alerts and we’ll text you with links to new roles as they arise.
We promise to never call you unless you ask us to and you can opt-out at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Setup, calibration & troubleshooting of instrumentation as per calibration policy.
- Complete all safety requirements to perform job safely including risk assessment and relevant training.
- Liaise to ensure minimal down time of process equipment while still ensuring that all calibrations are performed as per schedule.
- Schedule, plan and update the calibration scheduling system.
- Record calibrations performed on equipment.
- Support continuous improvement and promote quality and customer service.
- Manage and prioritize workload to ensure that assigned activities are completed effectively and on time.
- National Craft Cert qualified in the trade of Instrumentation, or Diploma in Industrial Automation & Controls or Applied Physics and Instrumentation.
- Trade qualified OR Level 6 or higher in Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineering discipline.
- A good knowledge of Calibration Systems and Automation/Controls system.
- Literacy in Computer Operating Systems and applications such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
- Possess excellent Communication / Documentation and Interpersonal skills.
- Market leading salary
- Company Vehicle (optional)
- Daily Subsistence
- Company Pension Contribution
- Income Protection
- Death in Service Benefit
- Training & Educational Assistance
- Work life Balance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 21 Days Annual Leave