E&I Technicians and Commissioning Electricians
We have opportunities for E&I Technicians and Commissioning Electricians to join multinational pharmaceutical facilities in the East and North-East.
• 2021 Winners of the Apprenticeship Employer of the Year Awards
• SFA Finalists 2022
• Irelands fastest growing calibration provider
• Vibrant diverse growing team
• Equal Opportunities Employer
Want to keep up to date on future vacancies at CalX?
Stay up to date on our new vacancies by signing up for CalX Opportunities Text Alerts and we’ll text you with links to new roles as they arise.
We promise to never call you unless you ask us to and you can opt-out at any time by emailing email@example.com
We’re looking for individuals with practical experience in electrical, electrical engineering, controls and instrumentation or similar, preferably with a technical background.
The key responsibility of this role is to loop check and/or commission all aspects of HVAC and process instrumentation controls.
You will either based in a state-of-the-art pharmaceutical facility the Dublin or Dundalk areas.
- National Craft Certificate (Electrical, Electrical Instrumentation, or relevant academic qualification) or equivalent. Documentary proof will be required prior to interview.
- FETAC level 6 Electrical Craft Certificate.
- Practical experience in Electrical Engineering, Controls and Instrumentation or similar, preferably with a technical background.
- ECDL and/or proficiency in MS Office Applications, particularly MS Excel.
- Fás Safe Pass and manual handling certificates.
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
- Organised, trustworthy and self-motivated
- Excellent communications skills and experience of report writing
- You will represent the company’s best interests at all times, ensuring all routine and reactive work is carried out in line with contractual conditions.
- You are customer focused.
- You must be legally permitted to work in Ireland.
- Market leading salary
- Company Vehicle (optional)
- Daily Subsistence
- Company Pension Contribution
- Income Protection
- Death in Service Benefit
- Training & Educational Assistance
- Work life Balance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 21 Days Annual Leave
Please note that at present we’re only considering applications from candidates who are currently legally permitted to work in the EU or the UK.
Only applications who meet this criteria will be considered for this role going forward.