Electrical & Instrumentation Commissioning Technician
We’re seeking a suitably experienced and qualified E&I Commissioning Technician to join one of our client’s busy pharmaceutical sites in the east of the country.
• 2021 Winners of the Apprenticeship Employer of the Year Awards
• SFA Finalists 2022
• Irelands fastest growing calibration provider
• Vibrant diverse growing team
• Equal Opportunities Employer
Interested or want to know more?
Just fill in your details and we'll be in touch.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Maintain all documentation in an organised and controlled manner in compliance with GMP and FDA.
- Hot loop checking & commissioning.
- Work with operation teams as required facilitating calibration activities.
- Carry out calibrations in a safe and timely manner.
- Report work carried out in compliance with site-based reporting tools.
- To be available and to undertake any site required training.
- Comply with the instructions and requirements of inspection test dossiers Electrical & Instrument testing method.
- Update site system database as required.
- Manage and prioritize workload to ensure that assigned activities are completed effectively and on time.
- City & Guilds 225 Parts 1, 2 & 3, or National Craft Cert qualified in the trade of Instrumentation, or Diploma in Industrial Automation & Controls or Applied Physics and Instrumentation.
- A good knowledge of Calibration Systems and Automation/Controls system.
- Literacy in Computer Operating Systems and applications such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
- Possess excellent Communication / Documentation and Interpersonal skills.
- Market leading salary
- Company Vehicle (optional)
- Daily Subsistence
- Company Pension Contribution
- Income Protection
- Death in Service Benefit
- Training & Educational Assistance
- Work life Balance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 21 Days Annual Leave
- Strong Corporate Social Policy in place that we value.
- Strong company Values – Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Innovation.