Field Service Calibration Technician
We’re recruiting a an experienced field service calibration technician to join our expanding field service team working across a range of industries including pharmaceutical, medical device, food and dairy processing, and manufacturing.
• 2021 Winners of the Apprenticeship Employer of the Year Awards
• SFA Finalists 2022
• Irelands fastest growing calibration provider
• Vibrant diverse growing team
• Equal Opportunities Employer
Interested or want to know more?
Just fill in your details and we'll be in touch.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Setup, calibration & troubleshooting of instrumentation associated with process equipment & utility systems as per calibration policy.
- Complete all safety requirements to perform job safely including risk assessment and relevant training.
- Liaise with the Site Lead to ensure minimal down time of process equipment while still ensuring that all calibrations are performed as per schedule.
- Schedule, plan and update the calibration scheduling system.
- Record calibrations performed on equipment.
- Support continuous improvement and promote quality and customer service.
- Manage and prioritize workload to ensure that assigned activities are completed effectively and on time.
- Train junior members of the team as and when applicable.
- National Craft Cert qualified in the trade of Instrumentation, or Diploma in Industrial Automation & Controls or Applied Physics and Instrumentation.
- Trade qualified OR Level 6 or higher in Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineering discipline.
- A good knowledge of Calibration Systems and Automation/Controls system.
- Literacy in Computer Operating Systems and applications such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
- Possess excellent Communication / Documentation and Interpersonal skills.
- Market leading salary.
- Company vehicle (optional)
- Daily subsistence
- Company pension contribution
- Income protection
- Death in service benefit
- Training & education allowance
- Work-life balance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 21 Days annual leave
- Strong corporate social policy
- Strong company values – Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Innovation