Calibration Technician Graduate Trainee
As a Calibration Technician Trainee working with the CalX team, you will join us as part of the Field Service Team / Residency Team. You will get experience across a range of industries including:
- Food & dairy
- Medical Device
Initially, you will be shadowing a qualified / experienced person until you feel comfortable and competent to complete the tasks yourself.
• 2021 Winners of the Apprenticeship Employer of the Year Awards
• SFA Finalists 2022
• Irelands fastest growing calibration provider
• Vibrant diverse growing team
• Equal Opportunities Employer
Interested or want to know more?
Just fill in your details and we'll be in touch.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Setup, calibration & troubleshooting of instrumentation associated with process equipment & utility systems as per calibration policy.
- Maintain all documentation in an organised and controlled manner in compliance with GMP and FDA.
- Work with operation teams as required facilitating calibration activities.
- Carry out calibrations in a safe and timely manner.
- Carry out corrective/reactive maintenance on Instrumentation as requested.
- Support continuous improvement and promote quality and customer service.
- Report work carried out in compliance with site-based reporting tools.
- To be available and to undertake any site required training.
- Update “PM” schedule as required.
- Update site system database as required.
- Manage and prioritize workload to ensure that assigned activities are completed effectively and on time.
- City & Guilds 225 Parts 1, 2 & 3, or National Craft Cert qualified in the trade of Instrumentation, or Diploma in Industrial Automation & Controls or Applied Physics and Instrumentation, Mechatronics background.
- A good knowledge of Calibration Systems and Automation/Controls system
- Literacy in Computer Operating Systems and applications such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
- Possess excellent Communication / Documentation and Interpersonal skills
- Market leading salary
- Company Vehicle (optional)
- Daily Subsistence
- Company Pension Contribution
- Income Protection
- Death in Service Benefit
- Training & Educational Assistance
- Work life Balance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 21 Days Annual Leave
- Strong Corporate Social Policy in place that we value.
- Strong company Values – Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Innovation.