Instrument / Calibration Technician (Vacancy Ref: 4861164)
The role of the successful candidate will be an Instrumentation / Calibration Technician. They will be part of a team that is responsible for carrying out calibrations in highly regulated facilities in Grange Castle (Pharmaceutical).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Setup, calibration & troubleshooting of instrumentation associated with process equipment & utility systems as per calibration policy.
- Complete all safety requirements to perform job safely including risk assessment and relevant training.
- Liaise with the Site Calibration Engineer to ensure minimal down time of process equipment while still ensuring that all calibrations are performed as per schedule.
- Schedule, plan and update the calibration scheduling system.
- Record calibrations performed on equipment.
- Support continuous improvement and promote quality and customer service.
- Manage and prioritize workload to ensure that assigned activities are completed effectively and on time.
- Trade qualified OR Level 6 or higher in Mechanical or Electro Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- Candidates should hold strong technical & communication skills.
- They must have strong process instrumentation calibration experience.
- They must have experience in highly regulated environments.
- Working in an organization that values its employees.
- Being part of a team that has a ‘look out for each other attitude & culture.’
- Industry leading salary and benefits.
- Company Pension – Employer matches 5%.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Income Protection Benefit.
- Death in Service Benefit.
- Onsite expenses / phone subsistence
- Working within a company that encourages stress free environments with a strong supportive management structure.
Not ready to apply? Sign up for CalX Vacancy Text Alerts to stay up to date on future opportunities.