CalX Instrumentation Services recruits candidates for its Instrumentation Apprenticeship programme each year.
CalX Instrumentation & Services Ltd based in Kells Co. Meath are now seeking an Instrumentation Apprentice.
The CalX Instrumentation Apprenticeship Programme involves on-the-job training and college placements. The on-the-job training will include working on a number of sites across Ireland covering multiple industries.
The apprenticeship programme involves 7 phases over 4 years. Phases 1, 3, 5 and 7 involve on-the-job placements in Cork and Carlow. At the successful end of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded a National Craft Certificate in Instrumentation which is a Level 6 on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).
- A Leaving Certificate qualification to include a math’s and a science or engineering subject.
- Previous work experience or completion of pre-apprenticeship course would be viewed as an advantage.
- Full clean driving license required as company vehicle will be provided.
- Strong Technical aptitude and a drive for further education and training.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Attractive package and benefits offered to the right candidate.
- An aptitude test will be required prior to interview.
Our Apprentices must be able to:
- Plan and organize.
- Communicate effectively.
- Solve problems.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Show a positive attitude.
- Recognize the need for good customer relations.
- Demonstrate good work practices, including time keeping, tidiness, responsibility, quality awareness and safety awareness.
Not ready to apply? Sign up for CalX Vacancy Text Alerts to stay up to date on future opportunities.