CalX Instrumentation Services recruits candidates for its Instrumentation Apprenticeship programme each year.
CalX Instrumentation & Services Ltd based in Kells Co. Meath are now seeking an Instrumentation Apprentice.
The CalX Instrumentation Apprenticeship Programme involves on-the-job training and college placements. The on-the-job training will include working on a number of sites across Ireland covering multiple industries.
The apprenticeship programme involves 7 phases over 4 years. Phases 1, 3, 5 and 7 involve on-the-job placements in Cork and Carlow. At the successful end of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded a National Craft Certificate in Instrumentation which is a Level 6 on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).
- A Leaving Certificate qualification to include a math’s and a science or engineering subject.
- Previous work experience or completion of pre-apprenticeship course would be viewed as an advantage.
- Full clean driving license required as company vehicle will be provided.
- Strong Technical aptitude and a drive for further education and training.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Attractive package and benefits offered to the right candidate.
- An aptitude test will be required prior to interview.
Our Apprentices must be able to:
- Plan and organize.
- Communicate effectively.
- Solve problems.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Show a positive attitude.
- Recognize the need for good customer relations.
- Demonstrate good work practices, including time keeping, tidiness, responsibility, quality awareness and safety awareness.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community to stay up to date on future vacancies.