Senior Calibration Technician
We’re seeking a suitably qualified Senior Calibration Technician for our Northern Ireland Field Service.
As an experienced Field Service Calibration Technician working with the CalX team, you will join our expanding Field Service team working in a range of different industries, ranging from Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Food and Dairy Processing, Manufacturing etc
• 2021 Winners of the Apprenticeship Employer of the Year Awards
• Small Firms Association Finalists 2022
• Irelands fastest growing calibration provider
• Vibrant diverse growing team
• Equal Opportunities Employer
Interested or want to know more?
Just fill in your details and we'll be in touch.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Setup, calibration & troubleshooting of instrumentation associated with process equipment & utility systems as per calibration policy.
- Complete all safety requirements to perform job safely including risk assessment and relevant training.
- Liaise with the Site Lead to ensure minimal down time of process equipment while still ensuring that all calibrations are performed as per schedule.
- Schedule, plan and update the calibration scheduling system.
- Record calibrations performed on equipment.
- Support continuous improvement and promote quality and customer service.
- Manage and prioritize workload to ensure that assigned activities are completed effectively and on time.
- Train junior members of the team as and when applicable.
- Control Mechanic qualified, National Craft Cert qualified in the trade of Instrumentation, or Diploma in Industrial Automation & Controls or Applied Physics and Instrumentation.
- Trade qualified OR Level 6 or higher in Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineering discipline.
- A good knowledge of Calibration Systems and Automation/Controls system.
- Literacy in Computer Operating Systems and applications such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
- Possess excellent Communication / Documentation and Interpersonal skills.
- Market leading salary
- Company Vehicle (optional)
- Daily Subsistence
- Company Pension Contribution
- Income Protection
- Death in Service Benefit
- Training & Educational Assistance
- Work life Balance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 21 Days Annual Leave
- Strong Corporate Social Policy in place that we value.
- Strong company Values – Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Innovation.
Please note that at present we’re only considering applications from candidates who are currently legally permitted to work in the EU or the UK.
Only applications who meet this criteria will be considered for this role going forward.